New Naga Siren nude skins for Dota 2
The First: Settings
Note: If you have already activated vpk overriding you can skip this part.
1) Right click the Steam tray icon to the bottom right of your desktop and click Library.
2) Right click on Dota 2 and select Properties
3) Now click on ‘Set Launch Options’
4) Type “-override_vpk” into the field.
Installing a mod
1) Unpack archive and go to \Files\
2) Copy all the folders of the Naga Siren mod (models and materials)
3) Navigate to ../steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/dota/
4) Paste the folders into the above path. Done!
1) Close Dota 2 (You don’t have to shut down Steam)
2) Double Click on Install.exe
3) A window will appear which shows the files being patched autonomously, once you see “SUCCESS” in big green letters you may close the window.
Automatic: If you wish to revert back to the original files, simply open the “Backup-Restore” folder and run Revert.exe in that folder, and all the files will be restored.
Manual: navigate to ../steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/dota/ and delete files you’ve pasted.
- Tomb Raider 2013 nude mod (117,914)
- Skyrim nude patch (66,577)
- Leauge of Naked Legends: nude mods collection (64,981)
- Blade and Soul: nude mod (62,793)
- Sims 4: nude mod (51,631)
- Bioshock Infinite nude patch (43,800)
- TR2013 Lara’s nude skins – White Wet Shirt (37,807)
- Mortal Kombat 9 nude mods – aMoral Kombat (36,997)
- Fallout naked mods (35,089)
- Dragon’s Prophet nude patch (31,428)