Play as nude Nico in Devil May Cry 5. The mod replaces Nero character with nude Nico. Credits: vainiuss1.
Fluffy Manager 5000 (v2.252) by FluffyQuack. This modmanager lets you install and uninstall mods for various games: Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil Village and many others.
Note: If you have Fluffy Manager, you don’t need install the modmanager again. You can update it to the latest version as necessary.
- Nude Nico as Nero.rar
Makes Nico playable and nude.
- There is a gap between the neck portion and the rest of the body.
- Slightly stretched proportions to fit Neros animations.
- Textures are broken on Nicos EX costume.
- Textures are broken when the player gets covered in blood (I.E. the Urizen battles and areas in the Qliphoth).
- Not really a bug but Neros voice lines play when doing moves (just turn off voice volume in settings).
How to Install Devil May Cry 5 Nude Playable Nico
- Unpack the “DMC5_Naked_Playable_Nico_and_Modmanager.7z” file anywhere you want.
- [OPTIONAL] Before using the mod manager for the first time, right-click the game in Steam and choose “properties-> local files -> “verify integrity of game files”.
- Go to the “modmanager” folder.
- Run the “modmanager.exe” application and select Devil May Cry 5 as the current game, this will create the necessary folders. Close the modmanager.
Note: you can use keyboard, mouse or an xinput device (aka an xbox 360 controller) to use the program. It also supports optional background input.
- Copy the “Nude Nico as Nero.rar” file to the “modmanager” directory: “modmanager\Games\DMC5\Mods”.
- Launch the modmanager again and click on “Manage Mods”. Refresh list, then check “Nude Nico as Nero” to enable the mod.
- Done. Have fun with Nico!