Breasts exposed… No skirt… No stockings… This mod makes Melanie Lemay naked. Required RESOREP. Credits: BenderBendingRodriguez3000.
- Extract the ACIVBF-Melanie-Lemay-nude-mod.7z archive anywhere you want.
- Place the “dllsettings.ini” file and the “modded_textures_folder” and “original_textures_folder” into the folder where your game is installed (the one that contains AC4BFSP.exe).
- Open the dllsettings.ini file with notepad, or similar.
now… in this file you must change all C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag\ to the path YOUR game is installed in.
So for example, if you have AC4BFSP.exe in D:\Games\Black Flag\, you should do this:
modded_textures_folder=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag\modded_textures_folder
change it to:
and do the same for all the parts where it says C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag\
then save the file in notepad, and close it.
- If you have windows 10, go to your windows directory, and there to SysWOW64 directory. For most people it is:
- Copy the d3d11.dll you see there to your game directory. (where your ACBFSP.exe is located). Once it is there, Rename it to ori_d3d11.dll
Note: If you have a 32 bit system, or any windows that does not have SysWOW64 inside the windows directory, you would need d3d11.dll stored in Windows\System32 directory. But ONLY then!
- Download Resorep with all needed requirements for its work:
Make sure you have Microsoft C++ distributables 2015 and Java SE Runtime Environment 8 installed for Resorep to work.
- After you downloaded the Resorep file, just unpack it anywhere you like. You do not need to install this tool.
- Open the resorep folder you just unpacked, and go inside the folder with your windows version. That is “Win 10” in my case.
- Copy the dx11proxy32.dll you find there to your game folder. (where AC4BFSP.exe is located.) (as Black Flag is a 32 bit game….).
- Rename dx11proxy32.dll in your game folder to d3d11.dll
It’ll look like:
- Go to the directory where you unpacked the mod’s archive. Copy the .dds files from the “texture” folder, and just drop them to the modded_textures_folder in your Black Flag game folder.
- YAAAAAY, you’re DONE! Enjoy the game!
Q.: Why do I need to copy a “system file”, d3d11.dll from my windows dir?
A.: Because Resorep guys are cautious, and want to make sure that they do not use the original :DD.
d3d11.dll is a core directx file, basically they need it (renamed to ori_d3d11.dll) to hook their methods defined in their own dll (renamed to d3d11.dll) so directx will replace any textures stored in the RAM while the game runs, with textures from the mod folder. They basically run a modified directx dll, instead of the original- so this way they leave the system files alone. Actually this is just a hook, that calls the …copy… of the original dll, so they do not even modify directx libraries or methods.
Q.: My game does not want to start since I made the setup. NOW WHAT?
A.: Don’t panic 😛
In 99% of the cases you’re using a copy of a wrong .dll either from the system, or from the Resorep zip.
As a last resort, you can rename the d3d11.dll file IN YOUR GAME DIRECTORY to something else, or delete it… SO the game will use the original dll faar away from the game folder. That’s it, resorep is dead. Game is back to stock…
|Category:||Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag|
|Date:||May 30, 2020|