We often used TexMod or Umod as injector. However they are only working with DX 9.x.
Since DX9 is no longer a thing, here is a new tool for that same purpose. It’s called Resorep (from “Resource Replacer”).
This tool is intended for replacing textures in DirectX 11 applications. Credits: Ray Wing.
List of supported games:
Agents of Mayhem
Assassin’s Creed 3
Assassin’s Creed 4
Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (Standalone)
Assassin’s Creed Liberation
Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Assassin’s Creed Unity
Batman: Arkham Knight
Black Desert Online
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Remastered
Crysis 2 (With DX11 patch)
Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut
Far Cry 4
Far Cry 5
Grand Theft Auto V
Just Cause 3
Max Payne 3
Minecraft: Story Mode
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Red Faction: Armageddon
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Ryse: Son of Rome
Saints Row Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row IV
Saints Row The Third
Shadow Warrior (2013) (Directx 11 mode)
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut
Tomb Raider (2013)
Limitations of current version
- No global hooking mechanism.
- Supports only one of many texture loading mechanism of DirectX 11.
- Supports only DirectX 11 applications.
How to install this tool:
- Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center
- Download and install Windows x64 version of Java Runtime Environment from Java SE Runtime Environment 8 – Downloads
- Launch resorep.jar – double click it in Windows Explorer.
- Make sure that your Windows user has write rights for game folder!
- Click the “+” button in the “Applications to hook” section.
- Choose the game executable. Not the game launcher but game itself.
- [Optional] Change “Load modded textures from” path if you wish.
- You may close the resorep.jar application now.
- Find and download modded textures.
- Unpack and copy modded textures into folder specified by “Load modded textures from” path.
- Launch the game.
Manual installation method:
- Copy C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll to same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Rename copied d3d11.dll to ori_d3d11.dll (in the game folder, not in the system folder!)
- Copy dx11proxy64.dll to same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Rename copied dx11proxy64.dll in game folder to d3d11.dll
- Create dllsettings.txt file in same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Open dllsettings.txt file with Notepad.
- Put the following text inside dllsettings.txt file:
version=1.7.0 modded_textures_folder=C:\Users\RayWing\Documents\Resorep\modded mod_creator_mode_enabled=false dll_log_enabled=false dll_log_file=C:\Users\RayWing\Documents\Resorep\resorepDll.log save_textures=false original_textures_folder=C:\Users\RayWing\Documents\Resorep\original application_to_hook=G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\NieRAutomata\NieRAutomata.exe|BIT64
- Download, extract and put modded textures into some folder.
- Change modded_textures_folder path to folder with modded textures.
- Change original_textures_folder to some empty existing folder.
- Change application_to_hook to path to your game’s .exe file (add |BIT64 or |BIT32 at the end depending on application bitness, use |BIT64 if you are not sure).
- Change folder in dll_log_file path to some existing folder.
- Save and close dllsettings.txt file.
- Change the dllsettings.txt file extension to dllsettings.ini
- Run the game.
All of your nude patches will now work. Have fun!
My game is not working anymore! How to fix it?
Remove all applications from hooked application list in Resorep UI if you can.
Perform a file search on a game folder. Find and delete all instances of the following files (only inside the game folder or any subfolders, not system-wide!):
After that you may try to use Resorep again carefully.
- Launch your current unupdated version of Resorep.
- Unhook all applications.
- Unpack and launch new version of Resorep in different folder than old version.
- Hook all applications again.
By downloading this file you agree to the following:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
The Software is provided “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Licensor makes no warranty that the Software is free of defects or is suitable for any particular purpose. In no event shall the Licensor be responsible for loss or damages arising from the installation or use of the Software, including but not limited to any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not the Licensor assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
- Tomb Raider 2013 nude mod (256,273)
- Sims 4: nude mod (203,029)
- Leauge of Naked Legends: nude mods collection (152,322)
- Nude mod for Marie Rose (121,046)
- Skyrim nude patch (118,935)
- Blade and Soul: nude mod (115,981)
- Bioshock Infinite nude patch (106,333)
- Mortal Kombat 9 nude mods – aMoral Kombat (92,802)
- Fallout 4 nude mod for Player and Raiders (86,278)
- TR2013 Lara’s nude skins – White Wet Shirt (85,394)