With this tool you can customize your gaming process of Cyberpunk 2077. You can change characters’ appearances, spawn companions, decorate your house, direct your actors and much more. Credits: MaximiliumM and CtrlAltDaz.
- Modify and save the main NPC’s clothes by picking presets from a list.
- Change the appearance of any NPC randomly by clicking on a Cycle Appearance button.
- Spawn NPC companions and military vehicles, as well as select appearances for all player vehicles and many of the random vehicles as well.
- Make your companions hostile, so you can spawn your own boss fights whenever you like.
- Change the NPC’s costumes whenever you want to take that specific shot.
Not compatible for cracked or pirated versions.
Still works with game version 1.23.
Cyberpunk 2077 Appearance Menu Mod might conflict with other mods that modify the following game’s files:
How to Install Cyberpunk 2077 Appearance Menu Mod
- Download the latest version of Cyber Engine Tweaks and install it. At the time of writing, the current version is v1.17.1.
- Open the “Appearance Menu Mod.zip” file you downloaded from the mod’s page. There are two folders inside: “archive” and “bin”.
- Drag and drop the “archive” and “bin” folders into your “Cyberpunk 2077” folder.
Steam: “steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077”
GOG: “GOG Galaxy\Cyberpunk 2077”
- Click “Replace” if the confirmation window pops up.
- The first time you load the game after installing Cyber Engine Tweaks, you’ll need to set the keybind to open and close its overlay.
- Press the tilde (~) key for English (USA) (or localized equivalent for other language – see table below) to open the CET overlay. Appearance Menu Mod’s overlay will open and close along with it.
- Then click on CET’s Hotkeys tab, find the “AppearanceMenuMod” section, and explore the keybinding options available to you. None of them are required, but they can be very useful if you use those features frequently.
Keyboard Localisation Table
Appearance Menu Mod has two “.archive” files that are required to function properly and your game will crash without them. UPDATE THESE FILES every time you update AMM, as their contents may change from version to version.
How to Use Cyberpunk 2077 Appearance Menu Mod
To open the menu, press the selected keybind. To access the cursor you will need to open the CET Overlay. If you wish to make the Appearance Menu window open when the CET overlay is opened, click the “Settings” tab in the Appearance Menu and check the box labeled “Open With CET Overlay”.
NOTICE: Cyber Engine Tweaks does not allow the use of the mouse cursor while the overlay is not active, so you will need to open the CET overlay window to gain access to the mouse cursor.