The program is necessary for extraction and installation of graphic resources (nude skins of course) in many games, and particular Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider Legend, Sid Meier’s Pirates! And many other things. Texmod are really useful, whenever you would like to instal graphical patches, like naked mods or skin patches to your games.
Also the program is necessary for start of files with expansion tpf
texmod nude patcher
The tool interface of Texmod patcher offers 3 ways.
- Package mode: add package files to a list and load them into the chosen application soft.
- Logging mode: select ‘tween a lot of choices and begin the chosen application program in logging mode and
- Build mode: make a package by choosing a definition file (e.g. an automatically made log file) and entering your name and a notice.
Whenever you would like to install the freshest nude mods, TexMod is the primary tool for you. For infos how to install the nude patches look for ReadMe file in package archive.
Some large nude patches (over 5 Mb) are packed by the archiver of new generation, download 7zip for unpacking.
You may get a FALSE virus alert if you start TexMod. In this case switch off an antivirus at patch installation.
(Example Steam Version Tomb Raider 2013)
- Close Texmod:
- Rename TombRaider.exe to TombRaiderOriginal.exe
- Rename Texmod.exe to TombRaider.exe
- Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
Note: No launch the .exe within the games folder launch it through the TR-link from the desktop.
- Click on the folder icon below “Target Application” then select your TombRaiderOriginal.exe.
- Now, you need to select .tpf file, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select one.
- Click run to load the game.
How to use Texmod with DX10 Games:
(Tomb Raider 2013 e.t.c.)
To use it is necessary to run Tomb Raider 2013 in Directx9 and game graphics options in High level!
Texmod only works with DirectX 9, to force Tomb Raider to always use DirectX 9:
- Execute DirectX9.reg (included in package)
- Restore DirectX 10/11:
- Execute Restore.reg (included). Now use Texmod as you would normally.