This tool presents complete overhaul to the character creation menu in Skyrim. The standard menu is quite sparse, but RaceMenu allows to fix it by changing the visual design and adding new features and many new sliders to customize the face and body. Required Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE). Credits: Expired.
With this tool you can easily create a variety of presets, as well as use existing ones.
Advanced appearance settings are sorted by categories, help you to create a more unique character. You can customize your own textures (choose the color of the dirt or set your own textures by clicking on the rhombus next to the settings).
- Supports body/hand/feet/face overlays.
- Search filter by name.
- Color ANY tint, including hair.
- Loads/Saves settings when re-opening the menu
- Light On/Off (Spawns a white light directly infront of your character).
- Zoom distances adjusted to be closer to the face when In and slightly further when out.
- Allows to work with any race.
- Multi-warpaint support.
- Warpaint texture hotswapping (Custom warpaint).
- Display racial skill bonuses.
- Save/Load presets to and from windows clipboard.
- Change overlay glow color.
- Change overlay glow strength.
- Camera move up/down/left/right zoom in/out.
Choose Color/Accept – Activate (Default E)
Done – Ready Weapon (Default R)
Light – Sneak (Default Ctrl)
Zoom – Sprint (Default Shift)
Search – Jump (Default Spacebar)
Choose Texture – Wait (Default T)
Load Preset – Quickload
Save Preset – Quicksave
Export Head – Shout (Default Z)
Choose Color/Accept – Activate (Default A)
Done – Ready Weapon (Default X)
Light – Wait (Default Back)
Zoom – Sprint (Default RB)
Search – None
Choose Texture – Jump (Default Y)
Load Preset – Left Stick
Save Preset – Right Stick
Export Head – Shout (Default LB)
Change Sub Category – Left/Right Trigger
- Download and install Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
Version1.7.3 (or newer) is REQUIRED to run the RaceMenu.
How to install SKSE:
- Extract Skyrim Script Extender archive file anywhere you want.
- Copy the .dll and .exe files to your Skyrim directory.
This is usually in your Program Files folder under Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim.
If you see files named TESV and SkyrimLauncher, this is the correct folder.
- Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\ into the Data\Scripts\ folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE.
- Copy the .psc files in Data\Scripts\Source\ into the Data\Scripts\Source\ folder of your installation. The .psc files are only needed if you have the CreationKit installed and intend to create or compile Papyrus scripts.
- The “src” folder is only useful for programmers, you can ignore it.
- Launch the game via running skse_loader.exe. Steam must be running before launching Skyrim.
- If you use a desktop shortcut to launch Skyrim normally, just update the shortcut to point to skse_loader.exe instead of TESV.exe or SkyrimLauncher.exe.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded RaceMenu archive file to Data/ folder in your Skyrim installation directory.
Typically it’s found at Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/Data/.
- In the Skyrim Launcher, select Data Files and enable RaceMenu.esp.
- Run your game using skse_loader.exe as you should be.
- You can open racemenu by typing “showracemenu” into the console.
Q. How do I change the number of overlays available?
A. Open Data/SKSE/Plugins/NiOverride.ini in any text editor and change the values here.
Q. Do I need to install CharGen Extension?
A. Not for versions 2.7 and up, CharGen Extension is completely included, you should uninstall it if you had it prior to installing 2.7 and up.
Q. I see dollar signs everywhere and many features appear to be missing what do I do?
A. Install SKSE, or if you have installed it, run your game using skse_loader.exe as you should be.
Q. Is this compatible with ECE?
A. Partially, only a few features will work, generally I do not recommend using them together as presets will not work.
Q. How do I get more Face/Body/Hand/Feet Paint?
A. Open Data/SKSE/Plugins/NiOverride.ini in a text editor, you will see a section for the amount of paints you can have per type, you can change this up to 128, but it is highly recommended you only set what you intend to use as too many can result in significant performance losses.
Required Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE).
|Category:||-Nude Game Tools-|
|Date:||September 16, 2020|