Please welcome! Death Prophet and her bare prophecy!
The First: Settings
Note: If you have already activated vpk overriding you can skip this part.
1) Right click the Steam tray icon to the bottom right of your desktop and click Library.
2) Right click on Dota 2 and select Properties
3) Now click on ‘Set Launch Options’
4) Type “-override_vpk” into the field.
Installing a mod
1) Unpack archive and go to \Files\
2) Copy all the folders of the Death Prophet skins (models and materials)
3) Navigate to ../steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/dota/
4) Paste the folders into the above path. Done!
1) Close Dota 2 (You don’t have to shut down Steam)
2) Double Click on Install.exe
3) A window will appear which shows the files being patched autonomously, once you see “SUCCESS” in big green letters you may close the window.
Automatic: If you wish to revert back to the original files, simply open the “Backup-Restore” folder and run Revert.exe in that folder, and all the files will be restored.
Manual: navigate to ../steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/dota/ and delete files you’ve pasted.
- Tomb Raider 2013 nude mod (251,306)
- Sims 4: nude mod (187,656)
- Leauge of Naked Legends: nude mods collection (148,520)
- Nude mod for Marie Rose (117,253)
- Skyrim nude patch (116,963)
- Blade and Soul: nude mod (114,378)
- Bioshock Infinite nude patch (102,770)
- Mortal Kombat 9 nude mods – aMoral Kombat (90,032)
- TR2013 Lara’s nude skins – White Wet Shirt (83,236)
- Fallout 4 nude mod for Player and Raiders (83,169)