Do you like the new look of Crystal Maiden?
[vc_accordions container_bg_color=”#fafafa”] [vc_accordion_tab title=”How to run: Manual”]
The First: Settings
Note: If you have already activated vpk overriding you can skip this part.
1) Right click the Steam tray icon to the bottom right of your desktop and click Library.
2) Right click on Dota 2 and select Properties
3) Now click on ‘Set Launch Options’
4) Type “-override_vpk” into the field.
Installing a mod
1) Unpack archive and go to \Files\
2) Copy all the folders of the Crystal Maiden nude patch (models and materials)
3) Navigate to ../steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/dota/
4) Paste the folders into the above path. Done![/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”How to run: Automatic”]
1) Close Dota 2 (You don’t have to shut down Steam)
2) Double Click on Install.exe
3) A window will appear which shows the files being patched autonomously, once you see “SUCCESS” in big green letters you may close the window.
Enjoy![/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”If you wish to remove a mod”]
Automatic: If you wish to revert back to the original files, simply open the “Backup-Restore” folder and run Revert.exe in that folder, and all the files will be restored.
Manual: navigate to ../steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/dota/ and delete files you’ve pasted.[/vc_accordion_tab] [/vc_accordions]