Here’s a nude mod for the the Goddess of Rot from Elden Ring that replaces Malenia’s dress while in Blade of Miquella (Valkyrie) form with a skimpy version. She wears only her helmet, cape/straps and boots.
Malenia got a slimmer waist, bigger boobs and detailed vagina. Credits: LovelyLad.
- UXM Elden Ring
A program that enables file modding for Elden Ring by unpacking game archives and patching the executable to load loose files instead.
A mesh file for in game Malenia.
A texture file. If you prefer the original rot texture, don’t use the new one over.
A mesh file for cinematic Malenia.
Please notice that this nude mod cannot be used online.
How to Install Elden Ring Naked Malenia
- Unzip the “Elden_Ring_Naked-Malenia.7z” file using 7zip or another file unpacking program anywhere you want. There are the “UXM Elden Ring” folder and 3 “.dcx” files inside.
- Go to “UXM Elden Ring” folder. Launch the “UXM.exe” program to unpack and patch the data:
- Find the “eldenring.exe” file and then click “Unpack”.
- After unpacking successfully, click the “Patch” button.
- Place the “.dcx” files into the “chr” folder: “…\ELDEN RING\Game\chr”. Back up the original game files corresponding to the mod files first if you want to easily revert.
- Done. Disable the EAC anti-cheat program:
- Go to the Steam library location where you installed Elden Ring.
- Navigate to “steamapps > ELDEN RING > game”.
- Rename “start_protected_game.exe” to something else. (for example, you can add “_original” to the end of the file name.)
- Make a copy of “elden_ring.exe”.
- Rename this newly made copy to “start_protected_game.exe”.
- Run the game through Steam as normal. Elden Ring should display a notice that offline mode has been activated. You should now be able to enjoy the game without the anti-cheat software running but you won’t be able to participate in online play. Play the game in offline mode and have fun with Malenia.