Here’s the latest nude mod for the Hearthstone. Credits: Eddyboy.
Updated 2019-06-25. If you downloaded before then, make sure to get the latest version!
1. Open archive you download here and Do NOT unzip The Bitchwood v2.1.1.zip-file!
2. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game
3. Browse to your hearthstone folder and select the Hearthstone.exe
4. Activate “Use Global Hook” under “Main”
5. Start Hearthstone normally (via Bnet Client)
6. Hearthstone should now show up as running in Umod. There, Click “Open Texture/Package” and select The Bitchwood v2.1.1.zip
7. Make sure you have your ingame Graphics options set to “medium” or “high”. It won’t work on “low”!
8. Save a template via the Main Menu of Umod and use it as default; this will automatically launch the mod with Hearthstone nude skins and therefore make use of the new Login Screen.
9. New steps, must be done once after the Hearthstone update of June 1st, 2017:
9.1. Go to your Blizzard App (Former Battlenet App)
9.2. Click the logo in the Top Left
9.3. Go to “Game Settings”
9.4. For Hearthstone, enable “Additional command line arguments”
9.5. Enter “-force-d3d9” (Without the “)
9.6. Click “Done”.
This will force Hearthstone to use Direct-X9 instead of Direct-X11, making Umod work again.
Q: The mod doesn’t work / Textures don’t show up / Hearthstone nude patch Crashes
The install instructions above are the outcome of many people having many problems over the years, and the fixes for all of those are in those instructions. So all I can say is try to follow the steps exactly and exactly in the right order. Details set to medium or high? Directx9 fix applied on the battlenet client? Using Global Hook instead of trying to run the game through Umod?
Q: Can installing this get me banned?
A: No. You do not even “install” the mod, actually. Umod runs independently from Hearthstone and other games, by “intercepting” textures that would be rendered by your GPU and replacing them. No game files or aspects of your game connection are being touched in any way.
I’ve been developing Whorestone, this mods’ predecessor, for over 3 years. Neither me, not A SINGLE ONE of the thousands of people who have downloaded the mod have been banned for it.
When it comes to what is written in Blizzard’s Terms of Service, using any kind of Deck Tracker is MUCH more likely to get you banned.
Enjoy – Feedback appreciated!