Want to dress Lara Croft like Supergirl? Sexy Supergirl costume is available for Lara with this mod. Requires Resorep. Credits: DayneofStarfall.
This mod replaces Lara’s standard outfit with Supergirl costume.
- Download and install Java for your system (90% of users will need to use Windows x64 exe version).
- Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (both x86 and x64).
Make sure it is actually installed. If you get a message that a newer version is installed you need to uninstall that version and install this one. After that you can install whichever version you want.
- Extract the “LCatToO-SuperLara-mod.7z” with 7Zip archiver or another similar program somewhere you can find easily.
- Download and install Resorep.
- Open the extracted Resorep folder and open the folder for your OS.
Note the folder in the “Modded textures folder:” This is where you will extract the mod to.
- Add the game:
- Press “Add application”.
- Browse to the game folder (default: \steamapps\common\Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris).
- Select the LC2.exe and choose: 32-bit.
- Go to the folder you noted at step 5 and extract the mod’s files there. The .dss files need to be placed into the “modded” folder directly. Do not create folders inside the “modded” folder.
- Keep Resorep running and start the game.
- Have fun!
|Category:||Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris|
|Date:||March 29, 2020|