The mod makes males completely naked in Monster Hunter Rise. It replaces the first set of underwear/armor equipment. It contains physics (underwear no physics). Pubic hair color of the player character matches base color of hair. It’s a flaccid version. Works only on PC. For MHRise Demo. Credits: Sakura4.
Fluffy Manager 5000 (v2.249) by FluffyQuack.
This mod manager lets you install and uninstall mods for various games: Monster Hunter Rise Demo, Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2(2019), Resident Evil 3 (2020), and many others.
Note: If you have Fluffy Manager, you don’t need install the modmanager again. You can update it to the latest version as necessary.
- Male Nude Mod.rar
Nude textures for males.
How to Install Monster Hunter Rise Naked Males
- Unpack the “Monster_Hunter_Rise_Naked_Males_and_Modmanager.7z” file into the folder of your choice.
- Before running the mod manager for the first time, ensure all PAK files in your MH Rise install are unmodified.
To easily do this:
- Right-click the game in Steam
- Choose “verify file integrity”.
- Direct the modmanager to your game:
- Navigate to the “modmanager” folder.
- Start “Modmanager.exe“.
- Choose “Monster Hunter Rise Demo” as the game and define the game path to your “MonsterHunterRiseDemo.exe” file.
- Close the modmanager.
- Place the “Male Nude Mod.rar” file into modmanager’s directory: “modmanager\Games\MHRise_Demo\Mods”.
Note: A mod file format must be on .RAR file.
- Launch the modmanager again. Now you should enable this mod. Go to the list of Monster Hunter Rise Demo mods and find the mod called “Monster Hunter Rise – Male Nude Mod” there and turn it on. Wait for the application to say in the lower left: “Installed mod: The version of my mod you are using”. Close the modmanager.
- Start the game. Have fun!
Q1: What to do if MH Rise gets patched when I don’t have mods installed?
A1: Click on “re-read game archives” in the “manage mods” menu in the mod manager. Done! Installing and uninstalling mods should work again.
Q1: What to do if MH Rise gets patched when I have mods installed?
A1: Try to do next steps:
- Uninstall a mod via the mod manager. You should get an error message about a PAK file being different.
- Turn on the “force uninstall” option at the top of the manage mods menu.
- Click on “uninstall all mods”. This shouldn’t be necessary, but just as a precaution, I suggest right-clicking the game in Steam and selecting “verify file integrity”.
- Click on “re-read game archives” in the “manage mods” menu in the mod manager.
- Done! Installing and uninstalling mods should work again. Note that some mods may not be compatible with a new version of the game.