Two ways for installation:
1. With Resorep (recommended)
- Requires Resorep. Download it with all needed requirements for its work:
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center.
Download and install Windows x64 version of Java Runtime Environment from Java SE Runtime Environment 8 – Downloads.
- Extract Resorep.
- Select the folder that matches your operating system and launch Resorep.jar
The first time you run Resorep, you’ll get a warning, this can be turned off.
- To turn off the statistics, go to the Advanced Settings and UNTICK the first option about the statistics, then press OK.
- Make sure that your Windows user has write rights for game folder!
- Now you need to add the game’s. exe file to Resorep. Click on Add application.
- Choose the ACOdyssey.exe. Choose 64 Bit.
- [Optional] Change “Modded textures folder” path if you wish.
- You may close the resorep.jar application now.
- Unpack and copy mod textures (inside the “mod” folder in the downloaded patch archive) into folder specified by “Modded textures folder” path.
- Open the game. Now you can use this patch.
2. Manual installation
- Copy C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll to same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Rename copied d3d11.dll to ori_d3d11.dll (in the game folder, not in the system folder!)
- Copy dx11proxy64.dll to same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Rename copied dx11proxy64.dll in game folder to d3d11.dll
- Create dllsettings.txt file in same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Open dllsettings.txt file with Notepad.
- Put the following text inside dllsettings.txt file:
- Download, extract and put modded textures (inside the “mod” folder in the downloaded patch archive) into some folder.
- Change modded_textures_folder path to folder with modded textures.
- Change original_textures_folder to some empty existing folder.
- Change application_to_hook to path to your game’s .exe file (add |BIT64 or |BIT32 at the end depending on
application bitness, use |BIT64 if you are not sure).
- Change folder in dll_log_file path to some existing folder.
- Save and close dllsettings.txt file.
- Change the dllsettings.txt file extension to dllsettings.ini.
- Launch the game.