This mod makes Juno topless with a short skirt. Credits: BenderBendingRodriguez3000.
This mod removes the top part of the Juno’s outfit and the gold lines on her dress. It also shortens her skirt and shrinks down the veil.
This will remove the Master Assassin hood, and make you character bald with a little bit of hair.
There are two ways to do this:
INSTALLATION WITH RESOREP (optimal way):
- This mod requires Resorep. Download it with all needed requirements for its work:
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center.
Download and install Windows x64 version of Java Runtime Environment from Java SE Runtime Environment 8 – Downloads.
- Extract Resorep.
- Choose the folder that matches your operating system and launch Resorep.jar
The first time you run Resorep, you’ll get a warning, this can be turned off.
- To turn off the statistics, go to the Advanced Settings and UNTICK the first option about the statistics, then press OK.
- Make sure that your Windows user has write rights for game folder!
- Now you need to add the game’s. exe file to Resorep. Click on Add application.
- Choose the ACOdyssey.exe. Choose 64 Bit.
- [Optional] Change “Modded textures folder” path if you wish.
- You may close the resorep.jar application now.
- Unpack and copy mod textures (inside the “mod” folder in the downloaded patch archive) into folder specified by “Modded textures folder” path.
- Open the game. Now you can use this mod. Have a fun!
MANUAL INSTALLATION (optional way if you have problems with Resorep):
- Copy C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll to same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Rename copied d3d11.dll to ori_d3d11.dll (in the game folder, not in the system folder!)
- Copy dx11proxy64.dll to same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Rename copied dx11proxy64.dll in game folder to d3d11.dll
- Create dllsettings.txt file in same folder as game’s .exe file.
- Open dllsettings.txt file with Notepad.
- Put the following text inside dllsettings.txt file:
- Download, extract and put modded textures (inside the “mod” folder in the downloaded patch archive) into some folder.
- Change modded_textures_folder path to folder with modded textures.
- Change original_textures_folder to some empty existing folder.
- Change application_to_hook to path to your game’s .exe file (add |BIT64 or |BIT32 at the end depending on
application bitness, use |BIT64 if you are not sure).
- Change folder in dll_log_file path to some existing folder.
- Save and close dllsettings.txt file.
- Change the dllsettings.txt file extension to dllsettings.ini.
- Launch the game.
- Have a fun!
ACO Juno Topless Mod
|Platforms:||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Category:||Assassin's Creed Odyssey|
|Date:||January 21, 2020|
Best Related Nude Mods:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Kassandra Nude Skins
Amber's Airline - 7 Wonders Topless Pamela
Amber's Airline - 7 Wonders Topless Madelyne
Amber's Airline - 7 Wonders Topless Elise
Monster Hunter: World Skimpy Kirin Beta Armor
Assassin's Creed Origins Topless Kensa
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Nude Kassandra
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nude Alexios
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Topless Kassandra
1 thought on “Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Topless Juno”
Hello, is it possible to have the images of the textures without being a mood and not corrupted ?