Nude Greece is here. Don’t miss sexy Kassandra with textured nipples and hairless vulva in in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This mod includes a collection of body textures. Contains Forger patch manager. Credits: Hypermorphic.
- Forger Utility 2.10.0
This is a simple framework for packaging and installing mods for AC Odyssey. Credits: hypermorphic.
- Nude skins folder
Forger 2 nude textures.
Collection of body mods for Kassandra.
Collection that removes player armor and clothing.
Forger collection that removes clothing from female NPCs.
Collection with clothing changes affecting male NPCs.
- NudeGreece-Skins.v9 for 2.6.forger2
Collection of texture mods for character skin.
- Nude skins folder
How to Install Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Kassandra Nude Skins
Make sure that one of the restoration processes described below (see Troubleshooting) would work for you if your game gets corrupted and won’t start.
- Extract the “ACO_Nude_Kassandra.7z” file anywhere you want. There are 2 folders inside: the “Forger Utility 2.10.0” and “mod”.
- Open the “Forger Utility 2.10.0” folder and launch the “Forger.exe” application. Click the “Locate” button at the end of the “Game Folder” line.
- Browse to your game installation folder and open its main “.exe” file (e.g. ACOdyssey.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin’s Creed Odyssey)
- Forger will create a “ForgerPatches” folder inside of your game install folder that will hold your patches.
- Go to the “mod” folder. Place the “.forger2” files and the “Nude skins” folder into the “ForgerPatches” folder in your game installation path.
- Now you need to add mod files to Forger. Open Forger or click the “Rescan” button. New patches will be highlighted in yellow, and updates to existing patches will display in green.
- Click the check next to each patch you want to install. The first installations will take some time as each “.forge” file will be copied to a backup of the “.forge.original” file before changes are made.
- Start the game. Now you can use this mod. Enjoy!
After any game update, you will need to Reset All Forges and verify with Steam/Uplay before proceeding.
Forger Upgrading to ver. 2.10.0
The first time you point it at a game installation modified by an earlier version, you’ll be prompted to go through the upgrade process.
- Forger will replace your “.forge” files with their “.original” backups.
- You will be asked to verify the game installation using Steam or Uplay. It’s highly recommended you do this to start with a clean copy of the game.
- Forger will reapply your patches using the new method. This should be much faster than older versions.
- You will be asked to rename or delete older copies of Forger. Combining the old and new methods of applying updates would cause confusing side effects.
If the game fails to start and uninstalling patches doesn’t resolve the problem, you can try restoring your game in 2 ways:
- Reset “All Forges” button within Forger.
Way 2 [manual process]
- For each “.forge.original” file in your game folder and its “dlc_” subfolders. Rename, move, or delete (to the recycle bin where you can retrieve it) the corresponding “.forge” file with the same name.
- Rename the “.forge.original” file to “.forge”.
- Try starting the game. If it launches, rename the forger2.xml file in the “ForgerPatches” before starting Forger again.
If the game still does not launch, use the “verify/repair” function for your game installation:
- Restart your computer and launch “Steam”.
- From the “Library” section, right-click on the game and select “Properties” from the menu.
- Select the “Local files” tab and click the “Verify integrity of game files…” button.
- Steam will verify the game’s files – this process may take several minutes.
Important: One or more files may fail to verify. This is normal for most Steam games. The files that fail to verify are local configuration files that should not be replaced as part of this process. You can safely ignore this message.
When it completes, verify that all “.original” files are out of the game folder and that the “forger2.xml” has been renamed.
Upgrade to Forger 2.10.0 if you have not already done so (see Installation). Be sure to verify the game with Steam/Uplay when prompted.
- Updated Forger to ver. 2.10.0.
- Rewritten all code of the “NudeGreece-Skins.v9.forger2″ file. Now it’s called “NudeGreece-Skins.v9 for 2.6.forger2”.
- Updated the installation instruction.
Forger: updated to 2.9.2.
Mods: updated to the latest version.
Forger: updated to 2.7
1. NudeGreece-Skins.v9, NudeGreece-Player-Armor.v9.forger2,
NudeGreece-PlayerNPC-Clothing.v4.forger2: fixes for game v1.5.0.
2. Forger: updated to version 2.5.
Added a new collection of body mods for Kassandra.
16 thoughts on “Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Kassandra Nude Skins”
I followed all of the instructions in the readme, but it still doesn’t take. The game is on a different HD than Windows, does that make a difference? Is this mod out of date already?
Needed Windows OS
Not work that just remove the panties but not fully nude :c
The mod was updated. Download the latest version.
The following error occurred while applying patch. Press Ctrl-C to copy this message.
FileEntry 1117363521107 not found in DataPC_patch_01.forge
at Forger.Patch.LoadFileEntries(String basepath)
at Forger.Patch.Apply(String basepath)
at Forger.Form1.togglePatch(Patch patch, Boolean apply)
Please download the last mod version and upgrade to Forger 2.5 and verify the game files back to vanilla with Steam/Uplay. Otherwise you’ll need to hold off on installing problem mods until we can get an update out of them.
Hello im on ps4 and i dont have the slightest idea about mods can someone walk me through
how to install the mod if assassin’s creed odyssey installed over uplay
Could you please make update becouse after the last update of the game the mod stop working.
The latest mods for Kassandra and Forger 2.9.2 were added, you can try them.
After any game update, you’ll need to Reset All Forges and verify with Steam/Uplay before proceeding.
Future updates for Kassandra mods are not planned, the author stopped to work on them.
Hello, is it possible to have the images of the textures without being a mood and not corrupted ?
so uh i can get half nude it removes the panties and bra but i cant get her butt naked only way is with the northen traveller chestplate and it has a top and ruins it so is there afix
After the patch from December 2021, the mod no longer works. It would be nice if the mod can be improved.
After the latest AC Odyssey update, this mod has stopped working correctly for me. Anybody else having the same problems?
As discussed above, the mod’s author hasn’t provided any updates for a VERY long time. He stopped working on this mod, so it’s useless to wait.
To give the mod one last chance I figured out a working solution on one of forums. The main file has been completely rewritten. Added other some small changes as well. That should make the mod work again.
That’s all I can do for you. Hope it helps.
In the comments on the Nexus there are all these fixes for the mod to work on the new patch. Everything works, but the “Normal Map” from the underpants still remains on the body