Nude Greece is here. Don’t miss sexy Kassandra with textured nipples and hairless vulva in in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This mod includes a collection of body textures. Contains Forger patch manager. Credits: Hypermorphic.
- Forger Utility 2.10.0
This is a simple framework for packaging and installing mods for AC Odyssey. Credits: hypermorphic.
- Nude skins folder
Forger 2 nude textures.
Collection of body mods for Kassandra.
Collection that removes player armor and clothing.
Forger collection that removes clothing from female NPCs.
Collection with clothing changes affecting male NPCs.
- NudeGreece-Skins.v9 for 2.6.forger2
Collection of texture mods for character skin.
- Nude skins folder
How to Install Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Kassandra Nude Skins
Make sure that one of the restoration processes described below (see Troubleshooting) would work for you if your game gets corrupted and won’t start.
- Extract the “ACO_Nude_Kassandra.7z” file anywhere you want. There are 2 folders inside: the “Forger Utility 2.10.0” and “mod”.
- Open the “Forger Utility 2.10.0” folder and launch the “Forger.exe” application. Click the “Locate” button at the end of the “Game Folder” line.
- Browse to your game installation folder and open its main “.exe” file (e.g. ACOdyssey.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin’s Creed Odyssey)
- Forger will create a “ForgerPatches” folder inside of your game install folder that will hold your patches.
- Go to the “mod” folder. Place the “.forger2” files and the “Nude skins” folder into the “ForgerPatches” folder in your game installation path.
- Now you need to add mod files to Forger. Open Forger or click the “Rescan” button. New patches will be highlighted in yellow, and updates to existing patches will display in green.
- Click the check next to each patch you want to install. The first installations will take some time as each “.forge” file will be copied to a backup of the “.forge.original” file before changes are made.
- Start the game. Now you can use this mod. Enjoy!
After any game update, you will need to Reset All Forges and verify with Steam/Uplay before proceeding.
Forger Upgrading to ver. 2.10.0
The first time you point it at a game installation modified by an earlier version, you’ll be prompted to go through the upgrade process.
- Forger will replace your “.forge” files with their “.original” backups.
- You will be asked to verify the game installation using Steam or Uplay. It’s highly recommended you do this to start with a clean copy of the game.
- Forger will reapply your patches using the new method. This should be much faster than older versions.
- You will be asked to rename or delete older copies of Forger. Combining the old and new methods of applying updates would cause confusing side effects.
If the game fails to start and uninstalling patches doesn’t resolve the problem, you can try restoring your game in 2 ways:
- Reset “All Forges” button within Forger.
Way 2 [manual process]
- For each “.forge.original” file in your game folder and its “dlc_” subfolders. Rename, move, or delete (to the recycle bin where you can retrieve it) the corresponding “.forge” file with the same name.
- Rename the “.forge.original” file to “.forge”.
- Try starting the game. If it launches, rename the forger2.xml file in the “ForgerPatches” before starting Forger again.
If the game still does not launch, use the “verify/repair” function for your game installation:
- Restart your computer and launch “Steam”.
- From the “Library” section, right-click on the game and select “Properties” from the menu.
- Select the “Local files” tab and click the “Verify integrity of game files…” button.
- Steam will verify the game’s files – this process may take several minutes.
Important: One or more files may fail to verify. This is normal for most Steam games. The files that fail to verify are local configuration files that should not be replaced as part of this process. You can safely ignore this message.
When it completes, verify that all “.original” files are out of the game folder and that the “forger2.xml” has been renamed.
Upgrade to Forger 2.10.0 if you have not already done so (see Installation). Be sure to verify the game with Steam/Uplay when prompted.
- Updated Forger to ver. 2.10.0.
- Rewritten all code of the “NudeGreece-Skins.v9.forger2″ file. Now it’s called “NudeGreece-Skins.v9 for 2.6.forger2”.
- Updated the installation instruction.
Forger: updated to 2.9.2.
Mods: updated to the latest version.
Forger: updated to 2.7
1. NudeGreece-Skins.v9, NudeGreece-Player-Armor.v9.forger2,
NudeGreece-PlayerNPC-Clothing.v4.forger2: fixes for game v1.5.0.
2. Forger: updated to version 2.5.
Added a new collection of body mods for Kassandra.