Here’s CBBE nude patch for female in Fallout 4. CBBE replaces the vanilla body with one that is fully customizable with the BodySlide tool. Thanks to Ousnius and Caliente.
By default there are nude options available that don’t require anything but installation.
Included in the main installer are bodies, textures and BodySlide addons for the body.
Please note that these shapes are what you get when the very centre of the weight/body morph triangle is selected. The shape will then morph according to where ever you select in the triangle, just as the vanilla body does.
Slim: Slender shape for fans of slimmer ladies.
Curvy: Based on the modern ideal.
Vanilla: Default body, but better!
Be sure to grab BodySlide for 100% customizability with CBBE, including body physics!
- Go to Documents\My Games\Fallout4 and choose Fallout4Custom.ini
- Right click it go to properties and uncheck read only apply.
- Add the following to your Fallout4Custom.ini:
Note: If the file doesn’t exist, you need to create it yourself manually. Make sure it ends with .ini instead of .ini.txt or .ini.ini!
If the lines are already there, you only need to edit their values.
Install Caliente’s Beautiful Bodies Enhancer archive with Mod Organizer (Mod.Organizer-2.0.7). Always install Optional files after the main file.
- Open Caliente’s Beautiful Bodies Enhancer archive with 7zip. Do not use anything but 7zip.
- Install the contents of the 00 Required folder into Fallout 4/Data.
- Install the contents of the body you want (one of folders 01-02) into Fallout 4/Data.
Install Body Slide with Mod Organizer:
- Install the Body Slide archive to Mod.Organizer-2.0.7 like you would do with any other mod.
- Enable the mod and make sure it is loaded after your body mod(s) but before all BodySlide addons.
- Go to the “Data” tab to the right of MO and navigate to “Tools/BodySlide/BodySlide x64.exe”.
- Right-click “BodySlide x64.exe” -> Add as executable (make sure it’s the 64-bit one!).
- Choose “BodySlide” in your executable list and always run it from here.
- Extract it to your game’s data folder.
- Make sure the structure is correct: Data -> Tools -> BodySlide.
- After you’re done, the executable can be found in the “Data/Tools/BodySlide” folder.
Q1: Why are the bodies not changing after I install?
A1: You didn’t follow the instructions in the installation section. Ensure you have entered all three lines into your .ini are present in your game directory. Make sure the file is called Fallout4Custom.ini, not Fallout4Custom.ini.txt (un-hide file extensions)!
A2: If NPCs have changed, but your player character hasn’t, you’re using a mod that changes the directory for the player body meshes/textures, such as ‘Unique Player’. You’ll need to install matching meshes/textures manually.
A3: If your player character has changed, but NPCs haven’t, you’re using a mod that changes the directory for NPC body meshes/textures. You’ll need to install the meshes/textures manually.
A4: You’re not looking at a nude female adult character or are currently wearing an outfit that’s not CBBE-compatible.
A5: Your mod manager is being buggy or there’s a user error. The installer is bug free, or there would be more people reporting issues.
Q2: Why am I getting patchwork body textures (black shoulder, nipple on stomach or painted-on underwear)?
A1: You didn’t follow the instructions in the installation section. Ensure you have entered all three lines into your .ini are present in your game directory. Make sure the file is called Fallout4Custom.ini, not Fallout4Custom.ini.txt!
A2: You have a conflict somewhere. Make sure you don’t have any other mods that affect or overwrote the body.
A3: You’re not using a texture on a CBBE body. At the very least, you should install the vanilla default textures found in the main file’s installer.
A4: You’re using a mod that changes the directory for the body meshes/textures. You’ll need to install matching meshes/textures manually.
Q3: How do I fix the texture mismatch at the back of the player/NPC head?
A: Activate the CBBE.esp to fix it. This only works for the player character (see below for more info).
Q4: Why does FO4’s CBBE have a plugin when Skyrim’s did not?
A: A lot of space was wasted on the vanilla body UV map (how a texture lines up on a mesh – the 3D model), and part of the head texture (the rear) was included as part of the body texture. FO4 CBBE’s UV map is almost exactly the same as Skyrim’s, making it easier for modders to convert body textures over or make new ones, and filling up the wasted space. But as a result, the part of the UV map used for the head is taken up by our leg texture. The plugin corrects this by pointing the head rear to a duplicated, vanilla body texture (femalebhed.dds). The plugin is optional if you have hair covering your head rear or can ignore the issue.
Q5: Do body textures not specifically made for CBBE work with it?
A: Only body textures made to work with CBBE will show up correctly in all places, as CBBE has different UV maps for texture alignment.
Q6: Will there be a male version?
A: We would like to but are mostly lacking the time.
|Date:||February 11, 2019|
Added a new version with Outfit Studio and underwear! Enjoy 🙂
Version: with Outfit Studio and underwear
|Platforms:||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Date:||June 25, 2019|
- Tomb Raider 2013 nude mod (230,256)
- Sims 4: nude mod (155,396)
- Leauge of Naked Legends: nude mods collection (135,217)
- Skyrim nude patch (108,293)
- Blade and Soul: nude mod (108,105)
- Nude mod for Marie Rose (100,903)
- Bioshock Infinite nude patch (90,045)
- Mortal Kombat 9 nude mods – aMoral Kombat (80,150)
- TR2013 Lara’s nude skins – White Wet Shirt (74,154)
- Fallout 4 nude mod for Player and Raiders (70,988)