The ninja armor of Monster Hunter World is finally getting a lewd redesign. This mod replaces Master Rank Nargacuga Alpha Set as well as the Layered one with a skimpy version. It can also be used as another Layered armor as all the parts are in the mod. Credits: daistaf.
- You need the Monster Hunter World Female Nude Skins for this mod to work. It must be installed 1st or certain assets will be missing.
- Iceborne DLC.
- main mod
Install it before nude textures.
- nude textures
A skimpy armor that exposes her huge breasts.
How to Install Monster Hunter World Skimpy Nargacuga Armor:
- Make sure that you have the Monster Hunter World Female Nude Skins installed.
- Extract the compressed file of this mod anywhere you want. There are two folders inside: “main mod’ and “nude textures”.
- Go to the “main mod” folder and copy the “pl” folder to the “nativePC” folder in game’s directory. It may look something like this: “Steam\Steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\nativePC”.
- Open the “nude textures” folder. Move its “pl” folder to the “Steam\Steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\nativePC” folder as well.
Monster Hunter World Skimpy Nargacuga Armor Usage:
After installing this mod, select Master Rank Nargacuga Alpha Set, and you’ll see the skimpy version.
If you want to use this mod as another Layered armor:
- Select the armor you wish to use. Find its ID on the Monster Hunter World Modding Wiki page.
- To change the armor that this mod replaces, rename the “pl080_0000” folder and every file within that folder to your armor ID.
For example if you want to replace Harvest layered armor (its ID “pl076_0000”), you need to change all names of this mod files ID “pl080_0000” to “pl076_0000”.
- When you’re done, open Layered armor setting in game to display the armor you have changed and select it.