Becca from Resident Evil Resistance is in a playful mood today. She want to wear her new Bunny Girl outfit and have fun with you.
The mod replaces all her costumes except Bunny Clown Skins with a revealing suit called Bunny Girl. Credits: Supreme Leader.
Fluffy Manager 5000 (v2.249) by FluffyQuack.
This modmanager lets you install and uninstall mods for various games: Resident Evil Resistance, Resident Evil Village, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and many others. Note: If you have Fluffy Manager, you don’t need install the modmanager again. You can update it to the latest version as necessary.
- Bunny Girl Becca.rar
Sexy outfit for Becca. 4 Colors Available.
How to Install Resident Evil Resistance Becca Bunny Girl Outfit:
- Extract the “Resident_Evil_Resistance_Becca_Bunny_and_Modmanager.7z” file anywhere you want.
- [OPTIONAL] Before running the modmanager for the first time, ensure all PAK files in your game install are unmodified (to easily do this, right-click the game in Steam and select “verify file integrity”).
- Start the “modmanager” folder. Launch the “Modmanager.exe”.
[OPTIONAL] If you run Fluffy Manager 5000 for first time you should do next:
- Navigate to “Choose game” and select “RE: Resistance”.
- Click “Define game path” and add the “ReResistance.exe” file under the game directory.
- Drag and drop the “Bunny Girl Becca.rar” file in RAR format onto the modmanager (make sure to have “RE: Resistance” selected).
- To enable this mod, click on the “Mod list” button and pick “Bunny Girl Becca”. Wait for the application to say in the lower left: “Installed mod: The version of this mod you are using”. Close modmanager.
- Run the game. Have fun with Becca!