Two in One. The mod allows your female Sim to both get pregnant and impregnate other Sims. So now you can choose how your character operates under the hood in the Sims 4. Credits: TURBODRIVER.
Make sure that you don’t use any mods that change CAS core functionality. This mod overrides two critical files and will conflict with any other mod that edits them:
- Client_CASTuning_Human (0x03B33DDF-0x00000000-0xAF88EBAFBB8C2657)
- Client_CASTuning_Human (0x545AC67A-0x004B5265-0xAF88EBAFBB8C2657)
How to Install The Sims 4 Both Options Pregnancy:
- Place the “TURBODRIVER_Intersex_TuningOverride.package” file into your game’s “Mods” folder:
Windows XP: Documents and Settings(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Windows 10: Users(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
- Delete the “localthumbcache.package” file before you start the game.
- Run the Sims 4. You should set the pregnancy setting for ‘Both Options’ in the CAS Custom Gender Settings.
- Done! Happy Simming!
Note: This mod is a tuning override, it has a high chance of breaking after a game update. If it’s disabled after the game’s updates, enable it manually.