The mod gives Leifang and Hitomi a sexy transparent lingerie “Vogue” in Dead or Alive 5. Included the AutoLink v3.30 tool by FallingCat that allows to alternate costumes for Dead or Alive’s fighters. Credits: Cfreitas.
How to Install Dead or Alive 5 Leifang and Hitomi Lingerie Vogue:
- Extract the compressed package anywhere. There are three folders inside it: one called ‘AutoLink-v3.30’, other one – ‘Hitomi Lingerie’ and the third – ‘Leifang Lingerie’.
- If you installed the AutoLink-v3.30 tool before, skip this step.
Navigate to the ‘AutoLink-v3.30’ folder and move all its content into the game’s directory.
Note: If you don’t know where that is, Steam will tell you. Right click on Dead or Alive in your library and choose Properties at the bottom of the list. Pick the Local Files tab and choose the option to browse to the files. Done! There’s your directory!
- Now open up the ‘HITOMI’ folder in AutoLink. Inside that, make a folder called ‘##’, where ‘##’ means the number of the outfit slot you want to use for this mod.
For example, if you decided to select the slot 1 for this mod, create the ’01’ folder without quotation marks.
- Go to the ‘Hitomi Lingerie’ folder and place its files into your ‘…\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\HITOMI\##’ folder, where ‘##’ stands for the name of the folder that you’ve made in the previous step.
- Repeat the steps 3-4 to install Leifang textures.
- Done! Start the game, start a fight, select Hitomi/Leifang and you’ll now see a new option in the ‘details’ for her ‘##’ costume that says something like ‘HITOMI LINGERIE VOGUE’ or ‘LEIFANG LINGERIE VOGUE’ that you can choose.