Here’s a sexy transparent lingerie “Vogue” for two female fighters in Dead or Alive 5. The mod gives Nyotengu and Helena a seductive underwear made with sheer fabric. It allows the girl’s body to be seen through its cloth. Added the AutoLink v3.30 tool by FallingCat. Credits: Cfreitas.
How to install Dead or Alive 5 Nyotengu and Helena Lingerie Vogue:
- Unpack the “.7z” file anywhere. There are three folders inside it: one called ‘AutoLink-v3.30’, other one – ‘Helena Lingerie’ and the third – ‘Nyotengu Lingerie’.
- If you installed the AutoLink-v3.30 tool before, skip this step.
Navigate to the ‘AutoLink-v3.30’ folder and move all its content into the game’s directory.
Note: If you don’t know where that is, Steam will tell you. Right click on ‘Dead or Alive’ in your library and choose ‘Properties’ at the bottom of the list. Pick the Local Files tab and choose the option to browse to the files. Done! There’s your directory!
- Now open up the ‘NYOTENGU’ folder in AutoLink. Inside that, make a folder called ‘##’, where ‘##’ means the number of the outfit slot you want to use for this mod.
- For example, if you decided to select the slot 1 for this mod, create the ’01’ folder without quotation marks.
- Go to the ‘Nyotengu Lingerie’ folder and place its files into your ‘…\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\NYOTENGU\##’ folder, where ‘##’ stands for the name of the folder that you’ve made in the previous step.
- Repeat the steps 3-4 for Helena.
- You’re ready! Run the game, start a fight, select Nyotengu/Helena and you’ll now see a new option in the ‘details’ for her ‘##’ costume that says something like ‘NYOTENGU LINGERIE VOGUE’ or ‘HELENA LINGERIE VOGUE’ that you can select.
- Have fun!