The mod makes an empire trooper of Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) partly nude with skimpy armor. It removes the default appearances. It’s available for 4 classes (assault, heavy, officier, specialist). It’s a beta version and doesn’t work on all maps. Tatooine and Death Star are more stable. Arcade is more stable than instant action. Credits: Modlover31.
Credits: GalaxyMan2015. Applies mods and launch your game for you.
- Nude Empire Early Beta Release.fbmod
This is a nude mod for empire trooper with skimpy armors.
How to Install Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Naked Empire Trooper
- Extract the “SWBII_Naked_Empire_Trooper.7z” compressed package anywhere you want.
- Navigate to the “FrostyModManager_v184.108.40.206” folder and launch the “.exe” application.
- Pick the “.exe” file under your game directory.
- Click Import Mod(s) button, then pick the “Nude Empire Early Beta Release.fbmod” file.
- Choose the mod in the left area and click “Apply Mods”. You can change the order of the mods as you need in the right area.
- Make sure this mod is checked in the right area.
- Click “Launch” and have fun!
If the mod doesn’t work, try to use FrostyModManager 220.127.116.11 instead.