Play as Agape the Dragon. It’s a highly detailed nude mod for Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order that replaces Cal with a really well-made dragonlady character. Available 2 skin versions: blue and pink. Added some additional files that replaces the original audio with female voice and grunts. Credits: MaxVeers23.
Default pink/red skin, fully naked version.
Optional blue skin.
Wet/shiny effect on the skin. This can be used along the pink/blue skin.
Female Grunts. This mod replaces most short Cal’s grunts and other sounds. Credits: maniman303.
Female Voice. This mod changes most of Cal’s audio to a female voice in cutscenes. Credits: Carolina Church and KillerCarth.
How to Install Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Agape the Dragon
- Extract the “SWJFO_Agape_the_Dragon_Character.7z” file anywhere you like.
- Go to the “main” folder and copy the “pakchunk99-AgapeDragon_Nude_99_P.pak” file to your “Paks” folder: “Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Content\Paks”.
- [Not Necessary] Open the “optional folder” folder and choose the files that you’d like to use:
- If your dragoness wants to have a blue skin, just drop the “pakchunk99-AgapeDragonBlueTexture_99_P.pak” file in your “Paks” directory.
- To add a wet/shiny skin effect, place the “pakchunk99-AgapeWetSkin_99_P.pak” file into the “Paks” folder.
- To replace most of Cal’s audio, grunts and hyas with female ones, copy the “pakchunk99-zFemaleCalVoiceGrunts_99_P.pak” file and the “pakchunk99-zFemaleCal_99_P.pak” file to the “Paks” directory.
- Done! Have fun!
1 thought on “Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Agape the Dragon”
In my opinion, the game is average, for once.