This mod doesn’t work for me. I can’t find it in CAS just as if it’s inactive. How can I fix it?
If you have a problem with any mod, try next steps:
- Make sure you’re placing the package file into “C:\Users[Username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods”.
Note: Place it directly into the “Mods” folder and not a sub-folder(s).
- Make sure you have both “Custom Content and Mods” & “Script Mods Allowed” enabled in your game options. These are disabled every time the game updates.
Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
- While you’re in CAS you can click on the bar and open the filter panel. You can tick “Custom Content” to make it easier to find.
- If you’re still having problems then you might want to check for mod conflicts. You can use the Mod Conflict Detector.
- Delete the cache files:
- Move your entire “mods” folder to the desktop.
- Go to your user files in documents\Electronic Art\The Sims 4 and find these files (they can be deleted safely and will help with troubleshooting):
localthumbcache.package –> Delete this from time to time and also if you add/remove mods.
cache –> Only has content while the game is running. You can safely delete any content. Only used for gallery preview pictures now.
cachewebkit –> Only exists when the game is running. If it stays behind because of a crash, you can delete
lastcrash.txt and lastexception.txt (and variations of those) –> These files log errors that occur in your game. They can give you some indication but especially the lastcrash.txt ones are mostly gibberish. It’s recommended to delete those but if you constantly get them, they are a good indication what the issue might be. The ones with numbers are usually older and can be safely deleted.
avatarcache.package –> Used to fix a Mac Error with the gallery. Can’t hurt to delete from time to time as it may grow in size the more you are in the gallery.
lotcachedData –> This no longer exists. Delete it if you still have it.
- Launch the game, and a new “mods” folder will be generated in “The Sims 4” folder.
- Exit the game then put your mods/cc from the old mods folder into the newly generated mods folder and test to see if the issues remain.
- Make sure that there is only one resource.cfg file in the mods folder.
- As a very last ditch effort if none of these worked for you, you can repair your game via Origin.
1 thought on “The Sims 4 Extremely Revealing Outfit”
You should tell us where to get that skins textures too. For those who wants it.