Nude textures for female characters in Dark Souls 3. The mod requires Windows 7 64bit or newer. Credits: Seelenmann.
This mod provides a fully featured nude body for female characters.
- Cheat Engine 7.2
Credits: Dark Byte.
If you’re looking to spice things up or play your own way, you can turn it into an even more amazing game with Cheat Engine. Cheat Engine is a tool designed to help you with modifying single player games without an internet connection so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference.
For Windows. For other operating systems download here.
- DS3 Cheat Table
Credits: Phokz, Zanzer.
General Table for Cheat Engine.
- iGP11 2.2.1
Application alters rendering pipeline of the games based on the loaded plugin. This includes texture modifications (dumping, overriding, and specifying the level of details) and custom effects application based on color and depth information. Full support/compatibility in-game is ensured by the already implemented profiles.
Requires Windows 7 64bit or newer.
Nude textures for females.
How to install:
- Navigate to the “iGP11 2.2.1” folder and run “setup.exe”. Follow the installation instructions.
- Open the “Mod” folder and copy the “.dds” files to “…\Dark Souls III\Game\iGP11\tex_override”
- Go to the “Cheat Engine 7.2” folder and launch the “CheatEngine72.exe” installer.
Note: Some anti-virus programs mistakenly pick up parts of Cheat Engine as a trojan/virus. If encountering trouble while installing, or cheat engine is not functional, disable your anti-virus before installing or running Cheat Engine.
- Unpack the “DS3 Cheat Table” folder where you can find it easily.
- Run the game by launching iGP11 in override mode (the Dark Souls 3 main menu should display that iGP11 is activated, if not: try restart).
Note: Always start the game through the IGP11 tool “Launch Game”…after all these configs above, you can run the “iGP11.Launcher” shortcut on the desktop, to launch the game through IGP11 right away.
- To see the nude breasts you need to wear the Master’s Attire armor.
- To activate the nude lower body switch to Windows while Dark Souls 3 is still running and your desired character is loaded in-game.
- Start CheatEngine and run the general table: click the Open symbol under File, select the “DS3_v1.2.4_2020.CT’ file from the “DS3 Cheat Table” folder and press open.
- Click the “Activate” checkbox below the settings in order to open another tree of options. Under “helpers”, select “Last Armour Highlighted”.
- Switch back to DS3 in-game and select the loin cloth armor in the menu where you choose your armor.
- Switch to CheatEngine and you will see that the address of the last armor highlighted has changed. Now change the current value (7650) to 1050 and click the checkbox to make it invisible.
- Close CheatEngine (otherwise it will make other stuff invisible as well if you change a helmet or something).
- Switch to DS3 and click the loin cloth to wear it. It should turn invisible now and you should see the nude body texture. Full body nudity will remain for all female characters (incl. other hosts and phantoms) wearing master’s attire and loin cloth until you close the game.
- You can find the “master’s attire” armor by killing the “sword master” who is wielding the Uchigatana next to Firelink Shrine.
- To get the “loin cloth” armor it is easiest to start as “deprived” class. However, later in the game you can find it next to the Velka statue in the sewers of Undead settlement.
- The sword master NPC may appear with white glowing legs while the mod is active.
Is this safe to use online or will I be softbanned?
If you follow the instructions you should be safe – multiple persons have tested this. Keep in mind though that there is never a 100% safety guarantee for the future because From Software might change the code someday to detect new things. Until today there are no reported cases of people getting banned by using iGP11 only. For CheatEninge changing the looks of items, weapons, armor etc. doesn’t touch your safe file and won’t get you banned appearently. DO NOT use CheatEngine for cheats! If you actually cheat (spawn items, change character attributes etc.) you WILL be banned within 1-2 weeks after going online with that character.
|Category:||Dark Souls 3|
|Date:||December 10, 2020|