Here’s one more great nude mod for Aloy in Horizon Zero Dawn. It replaces her default costume with a naked version. Now it also removes the Seeker-Mark. Credits: PositronLazor69.
Nude textures for Aloy.
It’s an open-source program designed to allow you to unpack, data from the archive structures used by games using the Decima engine. It allows you to install this mod. Credits: Jayveer.
How to install Horizon Zero Dawn Naked Aloy:
- Extract the content from the downloaded “HZD_Naked_Aloy.7z” file anywhere.
- Place the “DecimaExplorer-GUI-Repack.exe” file into the HZD folder that has the “.exe” application in it if you didn’t install it before. For example: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Run the “DecimaExplorer-GUI-Repack.exe” file.
- Click on “Browse” and choose the extracted folder called “AloyNudeMod”.
- In the DecimaExplorer, there should now be listed 9 file paths, that start with “models/characters/…” and end with “.core.stream”. Make sure you select the files correctly. The file path should start with “models” and not with the folder name.
- Now select all files in that list by shift- or control-clicking on them. Don’t worry about the displayed file sizes being 0 kb, they are incorrect.
- Click on “Pack”, head to the “C:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Horizon Zero Dawn\Packed_DX12” folder and select “Initial.bin”. Make a backup of this file if you didn’t it already!
- Wait for Decima Explorer to pack all the files in Initial.bin. It will take a couple of minutes. Once DecimaExplorer is done packing the files, you’re ready to use this mod.
- Launch the game and equip the basic nora brave outfit, and you´re done!
- Have fun!