The mod adds a base for many sex mods and allows you to customize the animation, camera, undressing, voice, body, strap-ons and much more. This mod does nothing by itself, and requires separate sex mods to make use of the resources provided. Credits: Ashal.
- Mod Organizer 2 (Installer).exe
That’s a tool for installing SLE mods. Version 22.214.171.124. Credits: Tannin.
- RaceMenu v3-4-5.7z
Complete overhaul to the character creation menu including new customization features. Credits: Expired.
An adult animation framework. It’s intended as a resource mod that other mods can pull from to use for adult animations.
SkyUI is an elegant, PC-friendly UI mod for Skyrim with many advanced features. All improvements seamlessly integrate with the style of the original interface. Version 5 includes better crafting, enchanting, alchemy and smithing menus and several other enhancements. Credits: SkyUI Team.
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.7z
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended provides ingame customization features. Credits: Team XPMSE.
- FNIS Behavior 7_6.7z
FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others. Credits: fore.
Extract the “SLE_SexLab.7z” file anywhere you want.
STEP 1 – Installing Mod Organizer 2
Requires x64: vc_redist.x64.exe (use its respective installation wizard to install it).
Go to the folder where you unpacked the “Mod Organizer 2 (Installer).exe”. Launch “.exe” file and specify your install directory.
Note: Don’t install Mod Organizer 2 inside a system protected folder such as “Programs Files (x86)”. Also avoid installing MO2 inside the Game folder as this causes problems with the vfs library.
[UPDATING] If you want to update an existing Mo2 install using the installer, simply select your current MO2 folder as the install location and the installer will take care of the rest without endangering your modded setup.
STEP 2 – Getting SKSE
- Download the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) (1.7.3 or newer) and extract all the files into your Skyrim folder.
- Close and reopen your Mod Organizer 2 to complete this step.
STEP 3 – Getting SkyUI
Press the “disk” button at the top of the Mod Organizer 2 and go to the folder where you extracted all the content of the mod’s archive. Select the “SkyUI_5_1.7z” file to open. Press “Ok” and check the box.
STEP 4 – Installing RaceMenu
Press the “disk” button again and choose the “RaceMenu v3-4-5.7z” file to open. Press “Ok” and check its box.
STEP 5 – Installing XPMSE
Click on the “disk” button and pick the “XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.7z” file to open. Select options that apply to you at this window. Don’t forget to choose “RaceMenu” when it shows. Then press “Ok” and check the box.
STEP 6 -Getting FNIS
Click on the “disk” button and select the “FNIS Behavior 7_6.7z” file to open. When the “Install Mods” window appears, you need to click on the triangle next to “FNIS Behavior” and right click “Data” and select “Set data directory”, then click “Ok”. Check its box.
STEP 7 -Getting SexLab Framework
Press on the “disk” button and choose the “SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z” file. Click “Ok” and check the box. On the right side you can see the list where the “.esm” and “.esp” files are located. Move “SexLab.esm” below “Hearthfires.esm” or at least, at the end of all the “.esm” files on this list.
STEP 8 – Setting up FNIS for Mod Organizer
Since you must launch FNIS through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize your mods, add FNIS to the list of executables by doing the following:
- Right click on the FNIS (see the “Mod Name” list on the right side of MO2) and select “Open in Explorer”. Then you need to find location of the “GenerateFNISforUsers.exe” file. It’s usually in the directory: “…\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\ GenerateFNISforUsers”. Copy the file path of the “.exe”.
- Go back to Mod Organizer and click on the dropdown menu, then click “<Edit…>”.
- When a new window will appear, click on “+” and select “Add from file…”. Put the file path of the “.exe” that you copied before into the address bar. Then choose “GenerateFNISforUsers.exe” and press the “Open” button.
- Paste the file path of the “.exe” into the “Start In” box in a new window. Then check the box for “Use application’s icon…” . Press “Apply” and then “Ok”.
Note: Now each time you want to run FNIS, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click “Run“.
STEP 9 – Running FNIS
Once FNIS is set up to run inside Mod Organizer, the animation files need to be generated for the skeleton changes and weapon placement to show properly in game. Do the following:
- Click on the dropdown menu and select “GenerateFNISforUsers” and press the “Run” button.
- A new window appears. In the Available Patches at the bottom of the window, you should check the box for “SKELETON Arm Fix”. After that click “Update FNIS Behavior” and wait for a message to appear in the window stating “X animations for Y mods successfully included.”.
- Once it’s done, click on the “Exit” button.
- Right click “Overwrite” and select “Create Mod…”. Name it something and check its box. This creates a new mod listing in the left pane for the FNIS generated files. You then need to check it to enable it.
Note: Each subsequent time you update FNIS behavior, you must open “Overwrite” and drag the new files back to this mod.
STEP 10 – Final Check
Make sure all the boxes on the right side (and left side) are checked.
STEP 11 – Enabling SexLab
- Click the dropdown menu and select “SKSE”. Then press the “Run” button. It will start your game.
- Go into your game and hit “escape”. Select “MOD CONFIGURATION”.
- Now choose “SexLab” and then click on “INSTALL/UPDATE SEXLAB”. After that leave the menu.
- Wait for everything to load. Once it says “SexLab – SexLab vX.XX – Ready!”. You’re done and can play now.
- Open up the MCM Sexlab tab again, and you should see multiple submenus waiting for you to customize your sexy skyrim experience.
REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.3 OR NEWER AND VC REDIST X64 .
|Date:||February 13, 2021|