A Elder Scrolls 4 Animated Hair skins mod for various new splendors hair for female player characters.
Name: Growlfs Animated Hair
Category: Hair and Face Models
Requirements: Oblivion Patch 188.8.131.52
Description Elder Scrolls 4 Animated Hair skins
A couple of fully animated wigs, buyable at “Divine Elegance” and Jewelry in Imperial City, Market District.
The wigs are sold by Palonirya at “Divine Elegance” and Hamlof Redtooth in Jewelry of Imperial City, Market District.
This Elder Scrolls 4 Animated Hair skins patch adds some known hair styles from Ren and 2ch as buyable wigs.
It also contains the Worlds longest braid created by me. :-))
This mod will be continued, that’s why I create no OMOD at the moment.
Install Elder Scrolls 4 Hair skins
1. Extract the files of Elder Scrolls 4 Animated Hair skins pack to a temporary location.
2. Copy the included “data” folder files to (install folder)\Oblivion\, overwriting the existing data folder.
3. Start Oblivion Launcher, click ‘Data Files’, place a checkmark beside the “Growlfs Animated Hair.esp” file.
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the “Growlfs Animated Hair.esp” file.
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
Known Issues or Bugs
In some surface light directions especially the wigs with Ren textures will get moth damage- like mistakes.
This belongs to the Oblivion rendering engine: the engine renders only the superiorest of some transparent meshes.
Original hair contains a _hl.dds to oppress that problem, but in rigged hair the _hl.dds is not usable.
That’s why I used the following method to trick this:
> the Flags of NiAlphaProperty were set in NIFskope to
>> ENABLE TESTING > GREATER
>> ALPHA TEST THRESHOLD 60 – 100
>> in Curly Ren Hair 16F I had to disable “ENABLE BLENDING” to oppress the moth damage effects.
It isn’t optimally but the best we can get without a _hl.dds .
Because I’m using the German version of game the shops will get German names. This shouldn’t be a problem because I get English shop names every time I use English mods. :-))
1.0, 2008/05/02 – Initial release.
You can find me on TESNexus as ‘Growlf’.
Thanks to Ren and 2ch for their innovative hair meshes,
to Bethesda for creating Oblivion,
to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players,
to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on :-)) ,
to God for creating us all.
You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that
you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod.
- Tomb Raider 2013 nude mod (232,991)
- Sims 4: nude mod (158,367)
- Leauge of Naked Legends: nude mods collection (136,947)
- Skyrim nude patch (109,701)
- Blade and Soul: nude mod (109,078)
- Nude mod for Marie Rose (103,666)
- Bioshock Infinite nude patch (91,957)
- Mortal Kombat 9 nude mods – aMoral Kombat (81,628)
- TR2013 Lara’s nude skins – White Wet Shirt (75,470)
- Fallout 4 nude mod for Player and Raiders (72,372)